Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to Summer Sessions we go!

Hello Friends!
 
This is a Friendly reminder that it is time to sign up for Summer Sessions at Silver Bay.  This year it is July 17-23.  If you have not gone before, this is a great opportunity for worship, business, fellowship with other Circle of Young Friends (CYF), fun in a beautiful place and OH so much more.  The less expensive rooms fill up fast!  PLEASE register ASAP.  There are funds available to help anyone who would like to attend, but apply SOON.  How to register? 
I am going to register online today at www.nyym.org.
You can also get a form in this month's Spark and send it in.
 
If you have questions, please feel free to ask me at this email, or my phone 607 749 0088.
You can also ask Helen at the NYYM office, she knows it all! 212 673 5750.
 
IF  YOU ARE A FAMILY WITH YOUNG CHILDREN, OR KNOW OF A YAF WITH YOUNG CHILDREN, please note that we are going to have a cluster of rooms on the 3rd floor of the Inn, there are shared bathrooms, with tubs, that can be used. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.  I have a baby daughter, and I hope we can support each other.
 
I am looking forward to getting to know you.  I am soliciting ideas for what you need from me, or how I can be most helpful at Silver Bay, but also as YOUR field secretary.  Please spread this widely! I know I do not know all the YAF, so I need your help!
 
Please do not hesistate to ask any questions.
 
Peace,
 
Gabi

No comments:

Post a Comment